- Rigid MOLLE Panel FAQ
- Installation Instructions
Rigid MOLLE Panel FAQ
- What material are the Rigid MOLLE Panels?
- 3/16" Black HDPE
- Are the Rigid MOLLE Panels weather resistant?
- Yes they are. Constant UV exposure may damage them over the course of several years.
- Do the Rigid MOLLE Panels accept my brand of MOLLE pouches?
- We have tested a wide range of the most popular MOLLE Pouch brands and all have worked. You may need to modify the weave because of the thickness of the panel, but you can still attach the pouch firmly to the panel. WTF straps work great for pouches that do not have an integral strap built in.
- What Diameter are the holes around the outside edge?
- All panels have 0.25" (1/4 inch) holes around the outside edge to facilitate use of paracord, shockcord, Chicago bolts, or mounting screws.
- Some Panels have 0.125" (1/8 inch) holes lined up for use with specific Pelican Case Lid Mounting points.
Standard Webbing Mounting Straps:
- Install the short strap with female buckle onto the panel by weaving the webbing through the slot and back through the "tri-glide keeper".
Note that the ideal location for the mounting straps for a driver/passenger seat back panel is shown below.
Installing Blackhawk! Serpa Quick Disconnect System
This can be used with any holster, just mount the "Male" wheel onto the holster of your choice, and mount the "Female" base onto your Rigid MOLLE Panel, Plate Carrier, Belt Paddle etc. to use the same holster across all your platforms.
MOLLE Pouch Installation Instructions:
Standard MOLLE / PALS Webbing Lace On System:
Esstac Pouches with included WTF Straps Installation Guide:
Blackhawk Speed Clips